The Tech & Data Podcast: Legal basics for blockchain/NFT in Germany [GER]
Steffen Kämper is not only a notary and a lawyer specializing in commercial legal protection, but his long-running private interest in NFTs also makes him the perfect tour guide for introducing tech enthusiasts to the (NFT) legal framework, especially the one in Germany.
The idea for this episode came about at the kitchen table, so to speak. Steffen is Marcus' brother-in-law and there have always been interesting discussions with Steffen that we wanted to make available to a wider audience.
So, what are some important basic legal concepts in the NFT context? What about NFTs and consumer protection? What do I do in the case of incorrectly programmed smart contracts? In the future, will NFT- and crypto-related disputes settled before non-public arbitration courts only? And why are we being led to Lichtenstein at the end of our tour?
- Apple podcast and iTunes: https://apple.co/3aWo1X9
- Google Podcast: https://bit.ly/3uRCcVk
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3ohxADh
- Anchor: https://bit.ly/3JvtTCo
- AudioNow: https://bit.ly/3GPdiaT
Episode hosts: Marcus Koring, Carsten Mönning
Audio producer: Klaus Reinhardt
- Kämper & Maiwald: https://www.kmk-rae.de/startseite.html
- Vollstreckung in Crypto: https://openjur.de/u/2393770.html
- Daten sind keine Sachen: https://openjur.de/u/2254381.html
- Lichtenstein Blockchain Act: https://www.llv.li/files/srk/vnb-blockchain-gesetz.pdf
- The article addressed in the podcast, Blockchain-based Smart Contracts in the Light of Consumer Law, by Maximilian Kloth (VuR 2022, 214) is not publicly available, unfortunately.
Newest job offers
Project Test Lead
Agile Project Manager/Delivery Manager
Senior IT Security Architect (m/f/d)
Broadcast IT Technician
German Speaking Service Desk Specialist
Senior Python Developer
Associate Software Engineer (Mobile/React Native)
Create Your Own Career
On our career website "Create Your Own Career" you can discover the wide range of entry and career opportunities at Bertelsmann and be inspired by our employee stories!Find more interesting jobs